In the face of the current COVID-19 outbreak, we have decided to postpone the March 17th Annual meeting until futher notice. The situation is still evolving, and we are monitoring it.

We appreciate your understanding as we want our community to stay as healthy as possible. We will notify you once we have decided it is medically safe to convene.

The Foxwood Board


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s